Currently we have a great temporary 6 months part time job opportunity for student to work for our Auto Electronics Business unit. You are going to support functions within Marketing and Sales and participate in various initiatives.
About the Job:
• Extract and visualize database content by developing automated reporting
• Support with competitor landscape analysis (e.g. available products overview) for semiconductors (TVS diode, Thyristor, Schottky Diodes, SiC, IGBTs) and passives (varistors, fuses, GDTs, PPTCs)
• Support with application based product brochures and training material (consolidation of application information, functional descriptions, block diagrams)
• Student pursuing a degree in Business Administration or Electronic Engineering or similar
• Advanced knowledge in using MS Excel (basic VBA understanding required)
• Fundamental understanding of electronic components is beneficial
• Analytical thinking as well as a structured and accurate way of working
• Ability to undertake self-driven web based research
• Fluent English and German skills
• Flexible working hours (up to 20 hours per week)
• The possibility to work in an exciting and challenging automotive industry
• Professional development opportunities to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and training experience
German - English
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Founded in 1927, Littelfuse Inc. is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 10,000 employees in more than 40 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Annual sales in 2017 were 1.222 billion.
The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world’s broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
Großhandel mit sonstigen Ausrüstungen und Zubehör für Maschinen sowie mit technischem Bedarf, Großhandel mit Kraftwagenteilen und -zubehör, Wirtschaftsförderung, Großhandel mit elektrischen Haushaltsgeräten