HRForecast has developed a completely new approach to Human Resources Management. As a consulting company we are answering classical questions of HR management with the help of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
• Idea generation and development of content for different projects with our project managers
• Writing target group-oriented texts in different content forms, as well as support with layout and graphics
• Support setting up, managing, and writing engaging content on various social media platforms
• Proactively establish and maintain contact with journalists/publishers to drive the publication of articles/whitepapers/case studies
• Studies in communication sciences/media sciences/marketing/journalism or comparable field
• Enthusiasm for media and communication as well as a special feeling for language
• Very good English and German skills are required
• Strong attention to details and ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy in writing
• Talent for target group-specific copywriting and relevant storytelling
• MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Very independent way of working and hands-on mentality
• Organizational talent and communication skills
• Teamwork and a sense of responsibility
We offer you an opportunity to work in innovative projects in an award-winning start-up, shaping the still young market of HR data analytics, a chance to take responsibility and the creative freedom to develop your ideas. This goes hand in hand with a diverse range of tasks and an authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, teambuilding workshops or the yearly summer party.
Deutsch - Englisch
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Erbringung von sonstigen Dienstleistungen a. n. g.