- Perform manual tests of our sports betting products
- Write, execute and analyse automated tests for our Virtual Betting Products
- Manage defect tracking from identification, replication, documentation, and final testing
- Planning and implementation of quality assurance activities for new or enhanced products
- Creation of necessary test documents and reports such as Test Summary Reports, Test Case Specifications, KPI´s and others
- Direct communication with the development team
- Tools you will be working with: Katalon Studio, PlayWright, TestRail, Jira, Confluence
- Experience in software testing and quality assurance.
- Programming skills (Python or Java)
- Experience with automated tests
- Ability to learn quickly about new technologies
- The motivation to continuously improve the overall product quality and a “think outside the box” mindset.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong experience in the creation of test documentation and KPI´s
- Being a team player
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Education and training, like German and English courses and Sportradar eAcademy
- Remote working possibilities and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sports events and concerts, as well as darts, table football, and table tennis for after-work sports activities in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or charity, summer and year-end party
Englisch - Deutsch
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
Sportradar is the leading global provider of sports data intelligence. Established in 2001, the company occupies a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries, providing sports federations, news media, consumer platforms and sports betting operators with a range of solutions to help grow their business. Sportradar employs over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries and official partner of the NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, FIFA and UEFA. We monitor, analyse and deliver insights from more than 400,000 matches annually across 60 sports. With deep industry relationships, Sportradar is not just redefining the sports fan experience; it also safeguards the sports themselves through its Integrity Services division and advocacy for an integrity-driven environment for all involved.
The history of Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbH (SRVG) began in 2006 at the University of Bremen. The idea was born by scientists and students from the field of research on artificial intelligence: the development of virtual discoveries of "real sports". Our products can keep up with the latest generation of AAA games and our cutting-edge technologies as well as drive to innovate the sports-tech industry made us became the market leader for web-based virtual sports today!